Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jhene Aiko- "Sailing Souls Mixtape"


Okay I know I'm late because it actually came out March 16 But I had to post this! One of the Best R&B/Neo-Soul/Pop/Alternative-Rock/ idk coming out this year?? [I'M NEXT DON'T TRIP] LOL. I can't really put her in a category because she's so versatile. &It's because of her Song-Catalog throughout her career she has experimented with so many different styles. She used to be with TUG along time ago...[Read More After the Jump]





Moving Forward......Now I don't think she's under contract I think Jhene aiko is Indie at the moment. Also She's been M.I.A for almost 6 years when it comes to EP effort. But now she's back with her new mixtape & I must #Cosign because I know this thing(mixtape) is going to be everywhere soon.Well I'm routing for her I've been following her on Twitter & I know she lost sleep in the mist,&worked her but off to get it together! Sn::I've Been a fan since like 2004, So I wish her all the best! 

SUPPORT GOOD R&B MUSIC!!!
My Faves= "Do Better Blues" , "Hoe" , "Higher" , "Real Now" , "Growing Apart Too" , "Stranger" , 
& "Sailing Not Selling"
Dowload It Here------> http://jheneaiko.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment