Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ME SISTERS ARE MY LIFE

I remember when I lived in Memphis & I stayed off of Peabody St. in a Housing-Divison for Women&Children with my mom-&4 other siblings..We had been living in memphis for like 4 years then.And every month was like you meet a friend you lose a friend.I used to always hang out with the cool-older girls.They were all my sisters age(Jae.L),I was probably like 10 years old & My sister was like a sophomore in high school. I wanted to follow her around everywhere she went since a toddler I Kid YOU Not! lol..I thought I was her bodyguard since birth or something.
 [See More After The Jump]


But honestly that's how much I love the woman I would murder for her,thats my big-sister by blood,that's my heart&soul till death! -->Anyway There was a girl that lived in the complex directly across the path from ours! Me& Jae would go and check on her,chill with her even talk to her mom from time-to-time..&One summer Jae tought us(Me&Ashley)--> how to stay in harmony while singing..Ashley moved away shortly after(I wonder how she's doing?!)..Oh,&Ever since that day I was inspired not only to sing good but BE THE BADDEST PERIOD..That's when songwriting became an addiction..But that's another post..I was just reminiscing & I had to share that with ya'll! [Stay Tuned] &Check out pics/video below funny moment from my Bday last year Feb-2010 [Tangie behind the cam btw;]... I LOVE MY SISTERS!




                                              Tiff&Jae [May-2010]
                                                           ME&JAE [May-2010]

Flesh of My Flesh,Blood of My Blood..I always say our bond is thicker than mud!
Two Hearts beating simultaneously..One aches from anxiety-pain & music over fame,While the other is wise-strong,unrelenting&untame! Don't forget the face or the Name-->BROWNIE BABIE! ;)



 -UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT IN TIME-
ME,JAE.L &TANGIE MY BDAY WEEKEND 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment