Monday, March 21, 2011

CHRIS BROWN- F.A.M.E DROPS TOMORROW MARCH 22!!!!!!!


I Can't wait to go get my copy!
I'm so proud of Him..For those of you
that don't have a clue why I'm so estatic?!
I have been a Chris Brown Supporter since
DAY ONE PERIOD,YEAH I SAID IT!

[Please Do Continue]


[Chris & Bow Wow March '11] 

I Love his laid-back/care-free/but yet conscious personality!
His dedication to the formation of his music.
His Passion for arts with his
talented drawing,painting,&sculpting skills!

[Continue to next page]
[Still from a "Breezy Art" Webisode]



[CB In Vogue Italia]

To His on going dance rehearsals in which
he choreographs/ creates his own stage sets! #WooSWAGG
Now if that's not a hardworking entertainer I don't 
who is Beyonce?! [Sarcasm]
(We'll talk about her next week..lol)


Moving Forward I'm very proud of him!
I feel like he's my brother from another
father-f*cker! #Str8upBadAss

[CB In Vogue Italia]


GET SOME F.A.M.E IN YOUR LIFE TOMORROW
MARCH 22!


No comments:

Post a Comment