Monday, March 21, 2011

Brownie Babie-U Rapper?

In Case I've Never talked about it on here?
[Which I know I have not..smh]

Not only have I been singing since Age 2,
But I've been writing music since I was in 
1st Grade. I just woke up one day & started
writing these crazy narratives' of my nightmares.
[Dreams In General].....





-Check Out More of My Rant Below-

I also have been a CRAZYHUGEFAN of
Hip-Hop/Poetry/Spoken-Word/Rap 
since I was 4.
Anyways I just know that I've always known music.
From the likes of Melvin&The Bluenotes to Rick James,
Mahalia Jackson to Frank Sinatra
The Eagles *to* Cyndie Lauper
Marvin Gaye *to* The Beatles
Aaliyah *to* Minnie Riperton
Tina Turner *to* Janis Joplin
The Fugees *to* Beastie Boys
2Pac *to* Creed
Ludwig Beethoven *to* Yo-Yo Ma
[A GIANT RANGE OF MUSIC IN OTHER WORDS]





[Continue to next page]








I picked up this different craving for it & 
it's consumed my existence ever since!

Anyways here's a rap-narrative I wrote 
based on coming-of-age misfortunes I went thru.
Okay Brace Yourself! [lls;]
[PARENTAL ADVISORY APPROVAL NEEDED TO CONTINUE]
[SO IF YOUR UNDER 18..GET OFF NOW...BAD A** KIDS!]




-ZENITH-
I don't budge when someone mentions,
Disaster or Catastrophe...Been astronomy nerdin 
since the ninth day of the 3rd grade for certain. 
When my teacher bashed my too damn fancy cursive...
I told her,her breath was sharper than a machete on a blade-sharpener.
More explicit the smell of 
alcohol all on her.
Reeked of Hot Gin-Onions-& 30 Half-baked Nutsacks. Throwback further than Hearl-Harbor knees,,
ACT-SHIN!
I've been a Ran-Dom Differ-Enter,
weirdo ur late.
Lost my navigation some where? 
When I switched states..
But for now I'll break, 
Ur mental intake 
is witnessing some crazy ish-I've never did! 
Or is it just that my virginistic-lips don't give a f*ck-SH*T! 
WHAT FOR?! 
Thought this was scary??
Just wait HOE theres MORE...
[To BE CONTINUED..maybe...I'll think about it?!;]




No comments:

Post a Comment