Saturday, April 2, 2011

It happened so suddenly....


Okay as of last month alot more people have been taking notice to my latest endeavor. 
Which is my hard-grind to make something happen with this music.
I've had over a two dozen artists or more request collaborations so far.
And even though many of them have now changed their minds,
due to my reasonable upfront charge of only $100.
[Shakes head in disappointment on their behalves]

(Continue to next page...)



Now I'm not knocking anybody,but if that's expensive to
you then you don't deserve to have me as a feature anyway!
These artists don't understand what I have to do to keep this voice well&healthy.
I have to drink water,tea,eat lemons,do vocal warm-ups.
Recently I've decided to start working out for better breath compressions.
I plan to eat more organic foods as I progress as well.
I want to be the best & fit Me that I can achieve,but people
think that I'm being selfish&full of myself since "Too Fly" dropped.
The main factor of why I decided to never do a free feature/collaboration;
is mainly because of the quality of sound I'm willing to provide.
Depending on what the artist wants me to sing/their genre, I will
mold my voice. To compliment the song of choice as precisely as possible!
It's a COLD-WAR for females in this male dominated industry,
No double-standards to be found.I quess they just feel as
though women are pretty little show-puppets. That are only to speak
when they are spoken to??
But not I,I want to be the very first female-artist to take over every aspect
of being a mogul/entrepreneur.
I have so many things to offer,Just wait someday the whole world will see it too!

Thanks for reading,Enjoy the rest of your weekend! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment