Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm Trying to Bee Unforgettable


I pray to God every single day that I will be around to live out all of my dreams.
And most importantly that My Family will be right there with me when I finally
reach the point where I can support them & give back to them all the love&
support that they've provided for me all these years! 
Since 2009 when I first started my musical journey,
I must pat myself on the back. I've matured and improved
vocally and more than I ever imagined!
Mentally I'm stronger now than I was a month ago.
I'm 20 years old now,I've started to weed thru
the bs, liars, scams, cons, fakes.
I'm in a happier place than I've been in years!
I was depressed for along time and didn't
realize it until I went to Atlanta in January,
I just cried and cried and cried until
I couldn't anymore.
All I need in my life to stay sane is a legitimate income,
Education, love from my closest loves, and My Music!
I don't know exactly what the future holds I just want to
accomplish a few things before I'm non-existing.
There are so many people that would love to see me
out here doing terrible or dead in these streets.



Me.Vs.Them
So who do I let win?
Them????
DAMMIT N O!
F*CK THE NEGATIVES/HATERS
I'M NOT WASTING ANYMORE OF MY 
TIME I'M GOING AFTER MY PURPOSE FULL FORCE!
SO LIKE I ALWAYS SAY KEEP YA HEAD ABOVE THE
SHARKS & REMEMBER TO THANK GOD FOR
EVERYDAY!
#TooBlessed





No comments:

Post a Comment