Monday, June 6, 2011

Follow Me Like Twitter! :)


It's been awhile since I updated...
SOooo let's catch up!!!
Well I'm happier with myself than
I've been in forEVER.! 
I lost 12lbs,,Damn about time! ;]
Currently working on/planning my future EPs&Mixtapes! 
[x]Check.(lol;)
&Marking off checkpoints
as I move through the blueprint of my,,
Beautiful Melancholy whirlwind
(:xx_that is MY Life_xx:)


[Continue to next page--->]


I'm a Singer/Songwriter/Dancer/Actress/Author
/Entrepreneur/Fashion-Passionate/Photographer
/Artist/Poet/Makeup-Artist/-->You get the idea,,
I thank God everyday for my talents&gifts gratefully!
&I just am who I am..I don't think I'm better than
anyone,,certainly if you are close to me
you already have witnessed my selfless humility.
The only sisters I koo with are,,well..My actual sisters! ;)
I LOVE ALL MY SUPPORTERS,,I'm Working Hard
on My Music Career +YES+ Getting Busy! [lol]
Looking forward to traveling most of the summer
finally escape from the gloom this town..
[Shakes head..]..Honestly I need a change of scenery!
But anyways I love singing & everyone that's willing
to listen STAY TUNED My Lovelees! 
By the way Shoutouts to My Sis Jae.L(love her!)
My lil Kupcake-bae, Red Laster, Tangie,& Everybody-etc!
 Also Shoutouts to My SNC Peeps;;


Pres.Reall Krazy
Ms.Vee Tee
Cheech Marley
D1
Skinnie
GFace
[I know I forgot a few..Oops];D
"Can I can I,,save you from you,Yea?!"
[My bad..Randomness..laughs:]

[Fast Forward.....]


Contacts/Booking Info:
Email:
BrownieBabieSings@gmail.com
Twitter>[Follow me #TeamiFollowback]:
ReverbNation:
/TweetMySong:
Youtube:
Tumblr:
Flickr:
Facebook Support Page:
Facebook Music-Page:
Personal Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment